18th meeting of TC 1.7 "Photometry and Radiometry" (сombined format: VNIIOFI (Moscow, Russia) and online): 12-14 October 2021
15th online meeting of TC 1.1 "General Metrology"
and webinar of implementation of the CIPM MRA documents: 15 October 2021
Director: Mr. Nelson Julian Villalobos Hevia
Address: Consulado No.206, e/ Animas y Trocadero, Centro Habana, La Habana, CP 10200, Republic of Cuba
Telephone: +537 862 05 36 / +537 863 90 62
Fax: +537 867 69 66
INIMET is in charge of the following main activities:
- to implement, improve, maintain and compare, at the international level, the Cuban national measurement standards and transfer their values to secondary standards;
- to carry out research and scientific-technical development in the field of metrology;
- to calibrate working standards and instruments of secondary laboratories;
- to carry out type evaluation of measurement instruments;
- to participate in the elaboration of standards and technical regulations for verification and calibration of measuring instruments;
- to educate and train specialists for legal metrology and industrial calibration laboratories.