Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the website
Calibration of infrared medical thermometers (online course): 1-2 June 2023
Cuban National Bureau of Standards (NC)
General Director: Dr. Nancy Fernández Rodríguez
Director of Metrology Department: Mr. Fernando Arruza Rodríguez
Address: Calle E No 261 entre 11 y 13- Vedado, La Habana 10400, Republic of Cuba
Telephone: +537 682 95 24
Fax: +537 682 78 50
Email: nc(at)ncnorma.cu, arruza(at)ncnorma.cu
The main tasks and activities of the NC in the field of metrology are:
- elaboration and realisation of state policy in metrology;
- preparation of laws and decrees referring to metrology;
- steering of metrology in the state in the scope given by the Law on Metrology, including subordinate metrological institutions and Legal Metrology Service;
- methodical activity and supervision of activities in metrology;
- representation of the Republic of Cuba in the international metrological associations.
Nc is intergrated into the OIML Certification System (OIML-CS) as a utilizer organization.