26th meeting of TC 1.12 "Reference Materials":
24-25 August 2021 (сombined format: Krasnoyarsk, Russia and online).
18th meeting of TC 1.4 "Flow Measurement":
1 September 2021 (сombined format: VNIIR- branch of VNIIM and online).
Activity on maintenance of functioning and development of the State metrological system is carried out by the Agency on Standardization, Metrology, Certification and Trade Inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (Tajikstandard).
Director: Mr. Tamurjon Nazurullo ABDULVAKHOBZODA
Address: 734018, Tajikistan, Dushanbe, N. Кarabaev Str., 42/2
Telephone: +992 37 233 68 69
Fax: +992 37 233 44 99
The competence of Tajikstandard concerns:
- The organization of carrying out of basic researches in the field of metrology;
- The organization of creation and functioning of reference base;
- Definition of the general metrological requirements to means of measuring techniques, methods and results of measurements;
- The statement of types of measuring instruments;
- Definition of the general requirements concerning an order of carrying out of calibration and metrological certification of means of measuring techniques, working out of statutory acts, programs etc.;
- Inter-regional and inter-branch coordination of activity on maintenance of unity of measurements;
- Establishment of rules of creation, the statement, storage and application of the state standards of units of quantities;
- Definition of the general metrological requirements to means, methods and results of measurements;
- Realization of the state metrological control and supervision;
- A management of activity of the state metrological service and other metrological services of maintenance of unity of measurements;
- Participation in activity of the international metrological organizations.