27th meeting of TC 1.6 "Mass and Related Quantities": 27-28 September, combined format (VNIIM, Russia & ONLINE)
21th meeting of TC 1.4 "Flow Measurement":
13 October 2023, online.
Area: 603,700 km2
Population: 42.4 million
Information updated as of 03.03.2021.
The Law of Ukraine No. 1314-VII from 5 June 2014 "On Metrology and Metrological Activity"
The legislative framework of the metrology system of Ukraine is the Law "On Metrology and Metrological Activity".
The metrology system of Ukraine includes:
- National Metrology Service
- Legal and regulatory framework, including legislative acts, technical regulations and other legal and regulatory acts that govern the relations in the field of metrology and metrological activity
- National Standards Base and the system of transferring the sizes of the units of measurement
- System of voluntary accreditation of calibration laboratories, as well as the system of accreditation of testing laboratories and conformity assessment bodies
- Educational institutions, scientific and research institutions and organizations that disseminate knowledge and experience in the field of metrology and metrological activity
- central executive body that ensures the formation of the state policy in the field of metrology and metrological activity
- central executive body that realizes the state policy in the field of metrology and metrological activity
- central executive body that realizes the state policy in the field of metrological supervision
- scientific metrology centres
- state enterprises in the field of the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agricalture of Ukraine - metrology centers
- Service of Universal Time and Reference Frequencies
- Service of Reference Materials of Composition and Properties of Substances and Materials
- Service of Reference Data on Physical Constants and Properties of Substances and Materials
- metrology services of the central executive bodies, other state bodies, enterprises and organizations
- bodies of conformity assessment of measuring instruments and verification laboratories