18th meeting of TC 1.7 "Photometry and Radiometry" (сombined format: VNIIOFI (Moscow, Russia) and online): 12-14 October 2021
15th online meeting of TC 1.1 "General Metrology"
and webinar of implementation of the CIPM MRA documents: 15 October 2021
General Director: Mr. Dilshod Sattarov
Address: 333 A, Farobiy street, Almarae district, 100174, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Telephone: +998 71 2020011
"Uzstandard" agency is a government body specially authorized to solve problems in the field of technical regulation, standardization, metrology and certification.
"Uzstandard" agency is the national body for standardization, metrology and certification of the Republic of Uzbekistan and in its activities is accountable to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- ensuring the practical implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Technical Regulation", "On Standardization", "On Metrology", "On Certification of Products and Services", "On Conformity Assessment" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of technical regulation, standardization, metrology, certification and accreditation;
- implementation of a unified state policy in the field of standardization, metrology, certification and accreditation, improving the quality and competitiveness of products based on the application of international standards, including the quality management system;
- ensuring the functioning and development of systems of standardization, uniformity of measurements, certification, accreditation and dissemination of scientific and technical information in these areas, as well as their harmonization with international, interstate and national systems of foreign countries;
- implementation of measures to ensure consumer rights to comply with the requirements for safety and quality of products, works, services and protection from the negative consequences of unreliable measurement results;
- organization of retraining and advanced training of personnel in the field of technical regulation, standardization, metrology, certification and accreditation;
- ensuring the compliance of domestic products with modern requirements and increasing their competitiveness in foreign markets by actively introducing international standards and technical regulations in their production;
- widespread introduction of modern product quality management systems, primarily at exporting enterprises, and certification of products for compliance with the requirements of technical regulations and normative documents on standardization;
- creation of favorable conditions for exporting enterprises in matters of product certification, intensification of interaction with international organizations aimed at ensuring the recognition of national certificates and the results of conformity assessment in the main export markets;
- further development of technical regulation and metrology systems, increasing their efficiency in ensuring systematic safety control of products sold;
- introduction of modern information and communication technologies, expansion of the types of interactive public services provided to business entities and the population;
- prevention and prevention of violations of legislation in the field of technical regulation, standardization, certification and metrology;
- providing business entities with comprehensive assistance in matters of technical regulation, standardization, certification and metrology;
- organization and implementation of state control over compliance with the requirements of technical regulations, normative documents on standardization, ensuring the uniformity and reliability of measurements, rules of mandatory certification;
- coordination of the activities of technical committees for standardization created under state and economic management bodies;
- provision of state and economic management bodies and other organizations with normative documents on standardization in the prescribed manner;
- achieving the required level of harmonization of normative documents on standardization with international requirements.