18th meeting of TC 1.7 "Photometry and Radiometry" (сombined format: VNIIOFI (Moscow, Russia) and online): 12-14 October 2021
15th online meeting of TC 1.1 "General Metrology"
and webinar of implementation of the CIPM MRA documents: 15 October 2021
Chair of TC 1.3 "Electricity and Magnetism"
Mrs. Marina YARMOLOVICH
Belarusian State Institute of Metrology (BelGIM)
Address: 93, Starovilensky trakt, 220053, MINSK, BELARUS
Phone: +375 17 365 15 10
Coordinators in the fields:
"High voltage and large current" – Mr. Valeriy Kikalo (Ukrmetrteststandard, Ukraine);
"Direct voltage, current and electric resistance" – Mr. Aleksandr Katkov (VNIIM, Russia);
"Alternating voltage, current, electric power and impedance" – Prof. Oleg Velichko (Ukrmetrteststandard, Ukraine);
"Radio frequency measurements" – Mr. Alexander Galygo (BelGIM, Belarus);
"Electric and magnetic fields" – Mr. Sergey Kolotygin (VNIIFTRI, Russia);
The main tasks of TC 1.3 are:
- coordination of cooperation of national CООМЕТ members in the specified field and on issues/problems covered by the competence of ТC 1.3 with involving scientists and experts from CООМЕТ members;
- making proposals and developing the work programs which fall under the responsibility of the Technical Committee;
- organizing and conducting the research and development activities and comparisons of standards;
- establishing the links with the relevant international and regional organizations for the purpose of cooperation on certain issues and problems, participation in international arrangements and agreements [for example, Agreement on mutual recognition of standards (MRA) and further arrangements];
- participation in drawing up the CООМЕТ documents and recommendations;
- coordination of activities of the structural and working bodies which are directly responsible to ТC 1.3;
- cooperation with the further structural bodies of COOMET;
- organization of meetings of ТC 1.3 and providing opportunities for discussion of the results of cooperation;
- organization and conducting the regional and interregional review of СМСs.
The main functions of TC 1.3 are:
- summarizing the results of cooperation and presentation of reports on activities of ТC 1.3 in line with the provisions defined in the Memorandum and CООМЕТ Rules of procedure;
- submitting of the annual report on activities of Technical Committee to COOMET Secretariat;
- timely notification of the Technical Committee members about the next meetings and notification of the COOMET Secretariat about activities planned or conducted within the framework of Technical Committee;
- dissemination of information and publishing the results of cooperation on the CООМЕТ Web-site.