20th meeting of TC 1.9 "Ionizing Radiation and Radioactivity": 12 December, Online
All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Physical-Technical and Radiotechnical Measurements (VNIIFTRI, Russia)
Address: 141570, Solnechnogorsky district, Moscow region, MENDELEEVO, RUSSIA
Tel: +7 495 526 63 34
All-Russian Scientific Research Institute for Optical and Physical Measurement (VNIIOFI)
Address: 46 Ozernaya Str., 119361 Moscow, RUSSIA
Tel: +7 495 437 33 01
The main functions and tasks of TC 3.1 are:
- realization of the requirements of CIPM MRA Mutual recognition of national measurement standards and of calibration and measurement certificates issued by national metrology institutes in the field of implementation, application and international recognition of Quality Management Systems (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 17034;
- development and implementation of documents on peer review of QMS NMI/DIs;
- planning and carrying out presentations and peer reviews of QMS of NMI/DIs;
- Establishment of cooperation with relevant international and regional organizations in the field of QMS, ensuring participation in the implementation of international treaties and agreements;
- organization and management of COOMET projects related to implementation, application and international recognition of QMS;
- development of proposals for cooperation in the field of QMS;
- organization of meetings of TC 3.1 COOMET and reaching consensus about results.
- planning, organization and methodological support of training seminars on the implementation, application and international recognition of QMS for the wider metrological community in COOMET member States.
- summarizing the results of cooperation and preparation of reports on TC 3.1 COOMET activities in the field of QMS in accordance with the procedure defined by the Memorandum of Understanding of COOMET and rules of procedure of COOMET;
- organization of information activities and presentation of the results of cooperation on the COOMET website.
Regulation on TC 3.1 (document COOMET D5.16/2019)