18th meeting of TC 1.7 "Photometry and Radiometry" (сombined format: VNIIOFI (Moscow, Russia) and online): 12-14 October 2021
15th online meeting of TC 1.1 "General Metrology"
and webinar of implementation of the CIPM MRA documents: 15 October 2021
15.06.2021: Webinar "30 years to COOMET"
On 12 June 1991 the Memorandum of Understanding was signed in Warsaw – a document, based on which a regional metrology organization COOMET was established. On the occasion of the 30th anniversary of COOMET's establishment a webinar "30 years to COOMET" was held on 15 June 2021.
The following reports were presented during the webinar:
- The history of COOMET’s creation and development (V.Belotserkovsky (Russia), N.Zhagora (Belarus) - Former COOMET Presidents);
- Results of COOMET’s cooperation in 2012-2017 (V.Krutikov, Russia - Former COOMET President);
- 30 years cooperation of PTB within COOMET - a personal view (M.Kochsiek, Germany);
- The role of COOMET in the development of the metrology infrastructure of countries and economies with emerging metrology systems on the example of Uzbekistan (L.Saidoripov, Uzbekistan);
- COOMET & GEOSTM: success story for organization and persons (N.Mikanadze, Georgia);
- Contribution of NMIs of COOMET member countries to the implementation of the CIPM MRA and to the BIPM activities (M.Milton, Director of BIPM);
- COOMET and OIML: 30 years of cooperation and future opportunities (A.Donnellan, Director of BIML);
- COOMET: results, strategy and prospects of cooperation (V.Hurevich, COOMET President, Belarus);
- Digital transformation of the system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements in the Russian Federation (E.Lazarenko, Russia);
- Digital SI and challenges of modern metrology (P.Neyezhmakov, Ukraine).
80 specialists from 14 countries (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Germany, Georgia, Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine) took part in the webinar, as well as representatives of the EURAMET and EASC.