18th meeting of TC 1.7 "Photometry and Radiometry" (сombined format: VNIIOFI (Moscow, Russia) and online): 12-14 October 2021
15th online meeting of TC 1.1 "General Metrology"
and webinar of implementation of the CIPM MRA documents: 15 October 2021
Director: Mr. Jang Myong II
Address: Sonsin-Dong No.1, Sadong District, Pyongyang, DPR of Korea
Telephone: +850 2 381 86 49
Fax: +850 2 381 44 80
The institution responsible for standards, scientific metrology and calibration service is Central Institute of Metrology (CIM). Its main tasks are:
- maintenance and management of national standards for the measurement units of physical quantities;
- fundamental research in the field of metrology;
- development of national standards and reference measuring instruments;
- calibration and international comparison of various kinds of reference measuring instruments;
- pattern approval of measuring instruments;
- research for the establishment of law and regulations on metrology;
- train of the experts and dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge on metrology;
- international exchange in the field of metrology.