Head of Department: Mrs. Akhmedzhanova Ainura
Address: B.Baatyra Str., 197B/1, 720002, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Phone: +996 312 56 33 03 / +996 312 56 31 97
- this organization is responsible of the release, condition and application of measuring instruments, including reference materials of the composition and properties of substances (materials), compliance with the requirements of regulatory legal acts in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements, in the field of state regulation, in accordance with the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On ensuring the uniformity of measurements”;
- in case of revealing violations of the requirements of regulatory legal acts in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements:
- in the prescribed manner shall issue instructions on the elimination of violations identified during the inspection and shall set a time limit for their elimination;
- according to the results of the inspection, takes measures to eliminate the consequences of violations of the requirements of regulatory legal acts in the field of ensuring the uniformity of measurements;
- in the cases stipulated by the regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, sends materials on violation of metrological rules and regulations to judicial and investigative bodies;
- oversees the correctness of the state register of measuring instruments and reference materials;
- makes to the ministries, departments and local governments proposals for the elimination of violations revealed during the inspection and improvement of the metrological provision of subordinated objects.
- supervises the requirements of the rules of manufacture of the State Flag of the Kyrgyz Republic and the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic.