26th meeting of TC 1.12 "Reference Materials":
24-25 August 2021 (сombined format: Krasnoyarsk, Russia and online).
18th meeting of TC 1.4 "Flow Measurement":
1 September 2021 (сombined format: VNIIR- branch of VNIIM and online).
“National Body for Standardization and Metrology” CJSC, designated by the Government of the Republic of Armenia as a National Body of Metrology, implements the state policy in the field of metrology within its competence
Acting Director: Dr. Albert Babayan
Аddress: 49/4 Komitas аve., 0051 Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
Telephone: +374 10 23 26 00
Main areas of activity in metrology:
- creation, maintenance, improvement of national standards of units;
- ensuring comparability of national standards with the standards of the national institutes of metrology of other countries;
- membership of international and regional organizations within its competence;
- definition of standard sample certification procedure and implementation of standard sample certification;
- examining the metrological characteristics of the measuring instruments in operation;
- implementation of calibration work to ensure traceability;
- implementation of metrological certification of measurement methods in the field of legal metrology;
- type-approval of measuring instruments, definition of validity of type-approval certificate of measuring instrument;
- maintenance of the register of approved measuring instruments and standard samples;
- participation in accreditation activities of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs carrying out calibration of measuring instruments;
- carrying out verification of measuring instruments;
- in the area of ensuring the uniformity of measurements organization and implementation of training, specialization, training of personnel in the field of legal metrology, as well as training and accreditation of the personnel of calibration and testing laboratories in the above-mentioned field, and the provision of relevant certificates;
- implementation of metrological expertise of the draft technical regulations provided by the legal acts adopted in accordance with the international treaties of the Republic of Armenia ratified by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.