34th Presidential Council meeting:
13-14 March 2023
19th online meeting of TC 1.9 "Ionizing Radiation and Radioactivity": 7 February 2023
On 10 November 2022 a webinar "Approaches to processing inconsistent data of comparisons" was held, which the participants of the webinar found extremely useful and relevant.
The presentation (in Russian) of the seminar can be found here.
The video of the webinar (in Russian) is available on
On 29 October 2021 a webinar "Metrology of stable isotopes" was held, which arose great interest among TC 1.8 "Physical Chemistry" members.
The video recording of the webinar (in Russian) is available on the You-tube channel of COOMET: https://youtu.be/iZIACKF8Wlo
A training webinar entitled "Main fields of digital transformation in metrology" for young staff members of COOMET was held online on 22 October 2021 using the Zoom platform. About 40 specialists representing 9 organizations of COOMET member countries took part in the event.
Staff members of FSUE "VNIIMS" (Russia) – First Deputy Director for Science Fyodor Bulygin and Head of Software Testing Laboratory Andrey Pankov (Head of the WG for project 825/BY/21 on digitalization of metrological activities) performed as the organizers and main speakers at the webinar.
The webinar addressed the topics of using digital technologies in providing metrological services and ensuring the uniformity of measurements in COOMET member countries, as well as topics, which arouse great interest among the participants of the webinar:
- industrial technological modes and digitalization
- examples of digital transformation of various branches of economy
- pros and cons of digitalization
- examples of the application of digital technologies in metrology
- status of software in metrology
- digitalization in Russia using the example of FSIS ARSHIN
- global trends of digitalization in metrology
The presentations delivered at the seminar are posted here.
The video recording of the seminar (in Russian) is available on the You-tube channel of COOMET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtH2YsWeYhQ
On 15 October 2021 a COOMET webinar "The practice of implementation of the documents of the CIPM MRA and COOMET publications on carrying out and evaluation of results of calibrations and comparisons" took place, in which interested specialists of NMIs of Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Uzbekistan and Ukraine took part.
The Chair of the Joint Committee for Measurement Standards (JCMS) and TC 1.1 "General Metrology", Anna Chunovkina, Deputy Chair of JCMS, Nikita Zviagin, and Deputy Chair of TC 1.1, Natalia Burmistrova (VNIIM, Russia) performed as speakers at the webinar.
During the webinar the following reports were presented:
- About COOMET recommendations on the assessment of the results of calibrations and comparisons;
- Flow chart and analysis of algorithms for inconsistent data processing. Example.
The presentations delivered at the seminar can be found here.
The video recording of the seminar (in Russian) is available on the You-tube channel of COOMET: https://youtu.be/wKDot8KjfeE
The COOMET webinar "The role of measurement uncertainty in conformity assessment decisions in legal metrology" was held online on 6 April 2021, at which more than 100 representatives of NMIs/DIs of COOMET member countries (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan) took part.
Dr. Peter Ulbig, Head of the Verification Authority of Lower Saxony (MEN) (Germany), member of TC2 "Legal Metrology", performed as the speaker at the webinar, and Dr. Yuriy Kuzmenko, Deputy General Director of SE "Ukrmetrteststandard" (Ukraine), Acting Chair of TC2, performed as the moderator.
Under the webinar program the requirements of the OIML Guide G19:2017 "The role of measurement uncertainty in conformity assessment decisions in legal metrology" were reviewed in detail, and an overview of some fee-based and free software for calculating the uncertainty of measurements was provided.
The topic of the webinar evoked a lively response among its participants, as confirmed by the questions asked and the feedback received.
In parallel to the conference in Zoom the streaming of the webinar on YouTube on the channel of SE "Ukrmetrteststandard" was arranged.
The presentation, which was given in addition to the demonstrations during the webinar, may be found here.
The first in this year online COOMET event took place on 26 January 2021 – COOMET webinar, at which Chairs of COOMET TCs exchanged their working experience with KCDB 2.0. Nikita Zviagin, Deputy Head of the Joint Committee for Measurement Standards (JCMS), presented news about KCDB 2.0, as well as a brief analysis of COOMET activities within the framework of KCDB 2.0 in view of the published statistics.
The Chairs of TC 1.2 – TC 1.11 shared the experience of work of their TCs with the database, described the identified problems and challenges. The participants discussed the main issues and problems in operation of KCDB 2.0 and the ways to address them.
Based on the resolutions of the 30th COOMET Committee meeting and 26th COOMET Presidential Council meeting the matter of COOMET comparisons, lasting for over 5 year, was considered along with corrective actions to be taken by COOMET TCs and/or NMIs. It was agreed that Technical Committees will provide information about the actions taken to complete comparisons and approximate timeframes for their completion to JCMS. According to the data received, the information will be submitted to COOMET Presidential Council, and a COOMET report for JCRB will be prepared.
A COOMET webinar on KCDB 2.0 was held for TC 1.6 "Mass and Related Quantities", TC 1.4 "Flow Measurement", TC 1.5 "Length and Angle" and TC 1.3 "Electricity and Magnetism" on Zoom platform on 8 October 2020. Deputy Chair of the Joint Committee for Measurement Standards N.Zviagin (VNIIM, Russia), TC 1.6 Chair I. Kolozinskaya (NSC "IM", Ukraine), TC 1.5 Chair A.Kostrikov (NSC "IM", Ukraine) and TC 1.3 Secretary M.Yarmolovich (BelGIM, Belarus) made presentations at the webinar.
The webinar was aimed at providing information and training in the use of the new KCDB 2.0 platform, including practical skills.
Under the seminar program the following issues were considered:
- General information about КСDB 2.0;
- Searching in the system;
- Types of accounts. Registration in КСDB 2.0;
- Registration and maintenance of comparisons (Role "Pilot");
- Creation, submission and revision of СМС (Role "Writer");
- Intra- and interregional CMC review (Role "Expert").
More than 60 experts of COOMET NMIs/DIs, acting as COOMET technical experts on CMC review and/or coordinators of the current and planned comparisons, as well as CMC writers, took part in the webinar.
Recording of the webinar can be found here.
A COOMET webinar "The new definition of the kilogram and its impact to the mass metrology" was held within TC 1.6 "Mass and Related Quantities" on 6 October 2020 on Zoom platform, where more than 50 participants from 17 COOMET and EURAMET member countries took part, as well as BIPM representatives.
The program of the webinar comprised the following presentations:
- Fundamental physical constants and kilogram from a perspective of fundamental physics (speaker - Andrey Surzhykov, PTB, Germany);
- Mass measurements traceability in the new SI (speaker – Nieves Medina Martin, CEM, Spain);
- Future impact of the new kilogram definition on NMIs and the BIPM (speaker – Michael Stock, BIPM, France)
This seminar is one of the events, provided for in the Roadmap for implementation of the decisions, related to the redefinition of the SI base units.
A COOMET webinar for the discussion of possible fields of joint scientific research was held on 23 September 2020 on Zoom platform.
COOMET Committee members, Heads and experts of national metrology institutes from 15 countries (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany, Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Ukraine), as well as EURAMET representatives took part in the event.
The total number of participants exceeded 90.
The webinar program included the following reports:
- About the opportunities of COOMET NMIs and DIs to participate in EMPIR projects and other EU research grants.
- About the preparation of a Roadmap for implementation of the decisions, related to the redefinition of the SI base units, and potential scientific projects of COOMET, related to the redefined units.
- Experience of COOMET NMIs in the participation in research programs/projects and exploratory research (comparisons, bilateral projects etc.).
- About the implementation of task F "Organization of innovative scientific research in the field of metrology" of the COOMET Strategy for 2020-2025
- About the possible forms of joint activity for the implementation of scientific projects within COOMET.
The presentations, delivered during the webinar, can be found here.
The seminar has become the first event, provided for in the COOMET Development Program for 2020-2022, aimed at the implementation of the strategic task F "Organization of innovative scientific research in the field of metrology".
An online BIPM-COOMET course on the issues, related to the new platform KCDB 2.0, was held on 25-27 May 2020 within the BIPM Capacity Building & Knowledge Transfer Programme (CBKT).
The following persons spoke at the seminar:
· Andy Henson - BIPM ILC Department Director;
· Susanne Picard - KCDB Сoordinator;
· Sten Bergstrand - JCRB Executive Secretary;
· Stephanie Maniguet - KCDB Assistant;
· Chingis Kuanbayev - CBKT Manager.
The online course was held for the Chairpersons of Technical Committees and technical experts of COOMET on the review of calibration and measurement capabilities (CMCs), working within COOMET.
The number of registered participants, representing NMIs/DIs of Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russian Federation, Turkey, Uzbekistan and Ukraine, exceeded 100 persons. Experts from a number of institutes of COOMET member countries (BelGIM, Belarus; NSC “Institute of Metrology”, Ukraine, INM, Moldova) took part in the webinar both in the format of in-person online participation and in the format of group presentation watching.
During the webinar the issues, related to the capabilities of KCDB 2.0, creation of users’ accounts, generation and review of CMCs, registration of measurement standards comparisons, as well as possibility of information retrieval and KCDB statistics, were considered. A mechanism of online surveys and discussion of the received replies with the speakers were used as a feedback from the participants.
COOMET has become the first RMO, with which the BIPM organized the event of such a kind. COOMET expresses its gratitude to the BIPM for the provided opportunity of participation for a wide range of experts from COOMET NMIs/DIs in the short online course on the KCDB 2.0 issues and to all speakers for their interesting reports.
The participants appreciated the organization and relevance of the webinar’s subject and endorsed the activities of COOMET within the BIPM CBKT Programme.
Based on the outcomes of the webinar an online survey was conducted to assess the participants’ satisfaction, the results of which will be further used in organizing other COOMET events of a similar format.
The presentations, which were given in addition to the demonstrations during the webinar, may be found here.
The KCDB support resources (presentations, Guidelines and video files) are available on the KCDB help webpage: https://www.bipm.org/en/cipm-mra/kcdb.html#help
The seminar "Drawing up CMC entries, passing intra- and interregional review to publish new and modify existing CMC entries" and the 13th meeting of COOMET TC 1.3 "Electricity and Magnetism" were held on 21-25 October 2019 at NMI, Republic of Moldova.
During the seminar BIPM documents were introduced to participating specialists, setting requirements for preparation, review of new CMC entries and modification of CMC entries, published in the BIPM database, and related issues of concern were discussed.
The following speakers presented their reports at the seminar:
- N. Zviagin, VNIIM: "Procedure of interregional review of CMC today and in the future. Comparisons on CIPM MRA";
- M. Yarmalovich, BelGIM: "Organization and carry out of intraregional review of CMC entries";
- M. Gelovani, GeoSTM: "The practice of forming CMC entries on an example"
On 3 October 2019 at FGUP "D.I. Mendeleev Institute for Metrology (VNIIM)", Saint Petersburg, Russia, an International seminar "COOMET Tasks in the Light of the Redefinition of the International System of Units (SI)" was held.
The Program of the seminar included the following reports:
- Fundamental physical constants and the new definitions for the SI units (Korzinin E. Yu, VNIIM, Russia);
- Fundamental constants from the viewpoint of fundamental physics (Surzhykov A.S., PTB, Germany);
- New definition of the kilogram, works on its realization (Chekirda K.V., VNIIM, Russia);
- Ensuring the uniformity of temperature measurements according to the new definition of kelvin (S.M. Osadchy, VNIIFTRI, Pokhodun A.I., VNIIM, Russia);
- Realization of the unit of electrical current – ampere according to the new definition (Katkov A. S., VNIIM, Russia);
- Creating methods for determining isotopic purity of substances as a current task for realization of the unit of amount of substance – mole (Krylov A.I., VNIIM, Russia);
- The current status of the work done at VNIIFTRI on the development of an absolute quantum gravimeter (I.Yu. Blinov, M.A. Aleinikov, VNIIFTRI, Russia);
- Status and prospects for further work carried out by VNIIFTRI with regard to the new definition for the SI unit of time (the second) (V.G. Palchikov, VNIIFTRI, Russia);
- Principles of candela primary standard development for consistence of base SI units: from classical radiometry to quantum single photon detectors (E.A.Ivashin, VNIIOFI, Russia).
The seminar was followed by a Roundtable involving the Chairpersons of COOMET Technical Committees and Directors/ representatives of the COOMET NMIs concerned. The tasks of COOMET NMIs and structural bodies, related to the transition to new definition of the SI units, was discussed during the Roundtable.
The Seminar "COOMET was webcasted online on the youtube channel of FGUP "D.I. Mendeleev Institute for Metrology (VNIIM): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJN2RAzzMQ3MkN1A0V3mww
Direct link to the webcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMHV2VM0Y8
2 April 2019, Dresden, Germany, the one-day COOMET–BIPM workshop was held for the Chairpersons of TC 1.1 – TC 1.12, TC 3.1 due to the expected revision of the CIPM MRA within the BIPM Capacity Building & Knowledge Transfer Programme (CB&KT) and also SC 4.1 "Capacity building in the field of education and knowledge transfer".
The workshop was attended by 38 specialists-metrologists – Heads of COOMET Technical Committees and invited guests from 14 COOMET member-countries (Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Cuba, Germany, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan), as well as representatives of international and regional metrology organizations – Andy Henson, Head of International Liaison and Communication Department of BIPM; Chingis Kuanbayev, specialist of International Liaison and Communication Department of BIPM; Ian Dunmill, Assistant Director of the BIML; Wolfgang Schmid,EURAMET Member Service Manager.
The goal of the workshop – development of recommendations for coordinating the actions of the TCs Chairpersons when introducing new approaches aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the CIPM MRA processes.
The agenda of the workshop included 4 sections with the following topics:
1. Representative CMCs (broad scope)
2. Reducing workload
3. Interpretation of comparisons
4. Sharing workload
Andy Henson, Head of International Liaison and Communication Department of BIPM, France;
Chingis Kuanbayev, specialist of International Liaison and Communication Department of BIPM, France;
Nikita Zviagin, ex-Executive Secretary of JCRB, VNIIM, Russia;
Anna Chunovkina, Chairperson of COOMET Joint Committee of Measurement Standards, VNIIM, Russia;
Iryna Kolozinska, Chairperson of TC 1.6 "Mass and related quantities", NSC "Institute of Metrology", Ukraine
A COOMET/PTB Workshop "Implementing the updated requirements of the new version ISO/IEC 17025 in the Quality Management Systems of NMIs/DIs" was held on 05 - 07 February 2019 at PTB Braunschweig, Germany. 21 leading members of metrology institutes from 9 COOMET member countries attended this seminar.
In addition to lectures by Nino Mikanadze (GEOSTM, Georgia), Natalia Muravskaya (VNIIOFI, Russia), Kai Stoll-Malke (EURAMET), Magda Kemper (PTB Germany), Beate Kulessa (PTB Germany), Martin Czaske (PTB Germany) and Andreas Odin (PTB Germany) group work with lively discussions took place.
The discussions have shown that all metrology institutes are thoroughly preparing to fulfil all aspects of the new standard.
The "Training Workshop on Food Safety Measurement Standards and Technologies" hosted by NIM, China was successfully implemented during Oct. 21 – Nov. 9, 2018 in Beijing, China. 19 participants from national metrological institutes or related government agencies from 12 countries including Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Lithuania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Tajikistan, Thailand, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam. The contents of the workshop include the lectures on introduction of technical and administrative system both international and within China on chemical metrology and food safety measurement, introduction of general international guidelines and related laws and regulations in China, and the introduction on the development and common use of reference materials, as well as on food safety measurement and testing methods and demonstration experiments. Technical visits to relevant laboratories of NIM and related research institutions and enterprises in China are also organized. The cost of the participants covered by NIM includes international air tickets as well as board and lodging at Beijing
The BIPM training course entitled "Train the trainer": transitioning to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in the CIPM MRA was held 23-24 May 2018 at the BIPM in Sevres, France.
The course was focused on effective implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and its application to the CIPM MRA. The course will enable RMO TC/WG Chairs and members with responsibility for Quality Management Systems to exchange best practices and plans, to share RMO experiences/challenges on QS review and peer-evaluation within the CIPM MRA, and finally to develop material for further knowledge transfer at the RMO level.
The Program of the course was included:
- Common understanding of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Training the trainers, including development of materials that can be used at the RMO level for further knowledge transfer:
key elements for an NMI implementation transition plan
key elements for an RMO review transition plan
- Presentations on ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Transparent RMO processes on QS
23 participants from 6 RMO - AFRIMETS, APMP, COOMET, EURAMET, GULFMET, SIM - took part in the course, in particular from COOMET:
- Pavel Neyezhmakov, Ukraine
- Nino Mikanadze, Georgia
- Sergey Golubev, Russia
- Natalia Muravskaya, Russia
- Alexander Kuzin, Russia
All participants was awarded with a Certificate of Completion of the "Train the trainer": transitioning to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in the CIPM MRA course
The meeting of SC 4.1 "Support in developing the basic metrological infrastructure of COOMET member countries" was held on 19 April 2018 in NSC "Institute of Metrology", Kharkov, Ukraine.
8 persons from 4 countries, Members of TC 4 and SC 4.1 as well as their representatives participated in the meeting.
On 10 April 2018 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a one-day workshop was held for the Heads of NMIs of COOMET member-countries with the developing metrological infrastructure in the framework of the BIPM Programme on Capacity Building and Knowledge Transfer (CB&KT) and the PTB-COOMET Project "Facilitation of regional trade and support of consumer protection of COOMET member-countries" and SC 4.1 "Support in developing the basic metrological infrastructure of COOMET member-countries".
The workshop was attended by 30 specialists-metrologists – Heads and representatives of NMIs of COOMET member-countries of both countries-signatories and non-sigantories of the CIPM MRA from 14 COOMET member-countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cuba, Germany, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and Uzbekistan), as well as representatives of international metrology organizations - Chingis Kuanbayev, specialist of the BIPM department on international liaison, Nikita Zviagin, Executive Secretary of the JCRB, and Ian Dunmill, Assistant Director of the BIML.
The goal of the workshop – effective involvement of COOMET member-countries in the CIPM MRA implementation, exchange of experience in peer review of Quality Management Systems, comparisons, signing of the CIPM MRA.
The agenda of the workshop included 5 sections with the following topics:
1. Global quality infrastructure.
2. General information on Metre Convention.
3. Quality Management System.
4. Comparisons and calibraion and measurement capabilities.
5. Key comparisons database of the BIPM.
Chingis Kuanbayev, specialist of BIPM department on international liaison, BIPM, France;
Nikita Zviagin, Executive Secretary of the JCRB, BIPM, France;
Pavel Neyezhmakov, Vice-President of CООМЕТ, NSC “Institute of Metrology”, Ukraine;
Peter Ulbig, Vice-President of CООМЕТ, РТВ, Germany;
Andreas Odin, Chairperson of COOMET Quality Forum, PTB, Germany;
Natalia Muravskaya, Chairperson of CООМЕТ ТC 3.1, VNIIOFI, Russia;
Nino Mikanadze, COOMET Committee member, GEOSTM, Georgia;
Zijad Dzemic, COOMET Committee member, IMBIH, Bosnia and Herzegovina
The workshop on calibration of small volumes was held on 6–8 March 2018, Wolfen, Germany.
13 representatives of TC 1.6 from 12 COOMET member-countries (Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cuba, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan) were participated in the workshop.
The following questions were discussed during the workshop:
• application and usage of piston pipettes and multidispensers
• introduction into the theoretical part for the calibration of piston pipettes based on the guideline DKD-R 8-1 and multidispensers based on the guideline DKD-R 8-2
• practical training for the calibration of piston pipettes and multidispensers
The seminar for the Directors of NMIs of COOMET Member Countries and the Chairpersons of COOMET Technical Committees on the procedure and conditions of participation in the European Metrology Program for Innovation and Research (EMPIR) was held on 4 December 2017 in Braunschweig, Germany.
The Seminar was attended by Heads of National Metrology Institutes and Chairpersons of COOMET TCs from 7 COOMET member-countries (Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan) and also representatives of EURAMET and EMPIR Secretariats.
The agenda included a number of issues: introduction course for participants; iIntroduction to EMPIR; concept of EMPIR; rules for participants; contribution and impact of EMPIR Projects; participation in EMPIR topics; structure of Projects; examples of external partnership; projects of potential research topics.
The seminar "15 years of the CIPM MRA: the problems of realization and the ways of efficiency improvement” took place on May 26, 2015 in Khujand, Tajikistan. The decision to hold such a seminar for the specialists and experts of COOMET was made at the 19th meeting of COOMET President's Council. The seminar was prepared and conducted by COOMET Technical Committee TC 4 "Information and Training" before the annual meeting of COOMET Joint Committee for Measurement Standards (JCMS).
The seminar was attended by 30 specialists from 11 COOMET member countries – Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine, and also by the Director of the International Liaison and Communication Department of the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) A. Henson. The seminar was conducted by COOMET Vice-President, Chairperson of TC 4 P. Neyezhmakov.
Objective of the seminar was to develop COOMET position on the issues of efficiency improvement of the CIPM MRA, that will be discussed at the Seminar on the CIPM MRA review in October 2015 during the meeting of Directors of National Metrology Institutes (NMI), and COOMET position to the Joint Committee of Regional Metrology Organizations and the BIPM (JCRB) on confirmation of calibration and measurement capabilities (CMC) based on the results of comparisons.
The themes of the seminar were the following:
• state and prospects of the CIPM MRA (P.Neyezhmakov, Ukraine)
• highlights of the CIPM MRA realization and the position of RMOs (Ch. Kuanbayev, Kazakhstan)
• issues on confirmation of CMC based on the results of comparisons (A. Chunovkina, Russia).
The lively discussions took place on the issues of organization within TC ongoing COOMET comparisons and problematic issues of the implementation of CIPM MRA.
Based on the results of the seminar it was decided the following:
– to prepare the COOMET position on the efficiency improvement of the CIPM MRA for the joint presentation of JCRB for the seminar on the CIPM MRA review in October 2015 during the meeting of NMI Directors
– Chairpersons of COOMET TCs to monitor constantly the comparisons published in KCDB as well as CMC posted for peer review on the JCRB website, also to provide quickly response to the notifications sent by KCDB
– Chairpersons of COOMET TCs in their activities to be guided by the requirements of the CIPM MRA guideline documents on comparisons and CMC peer review
– to prepare the COOMET position on the CMC confirmation based on the results of comparisons for the discussion within JCRB. The seminar was positively assessed by participants. The results of the seminar are very important for the COOMET activities on the successful realization of the CIPM MRA
The Joint COOMET-BIPM Seminar "Efficient Management of Comparisons and CMC Review Processes in COOMET" was held on 15 April 2014 (the second half of the day) at UNIIM, Yekaterinburg, Russia.
Chairpersons of COOMET Technical Committees and representatives of COOMET member-countries was participate in the Seminar.
The Seminar was organised and held by COOMET Technical Committee TC 4 "Information and Training" at support of PTB – COOMET project "Support of the Regional Cooperation between the Member States of the Regional Metrology Organization COOMET".
Pavel Neyezhmakov, Chairperson of TC 4 was the moderator of the Seminar.
Objectives of the Seminar was:
• Improvement of communication processes between BIPM/JCRB and heads of structural bodies of COOMET
• Efficient management of
- Inter-RMO CMC reviews
- Intra-RMO CMC reviews
• Participation in review processes
• Avoidance of invalid comparisons and CMC entries