22nd online meeting of TC 2 "Legal Metrology":
27-28 September 2021
16th online meeting of TC 1.2 "Acoustics, Ultrasound Vibration": 29-30 September 2021
The COOMET Quality Forum was established as a COOMET structural body in 2002 and supports the implementation of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard to the NMI-COOMET members in accordance with the Mutual Recognition of national measurement standard and of calibration and measurement certificates issued by national metrology institutes (MRA) requirements.
The Quality Forum coordinates the activities of COOMET aimed at realization of the requirements of the CIPM MRA in the field of implementation, contributes to the functioning and development of quality management systems (QMS) of NMIs and DIs in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025, ISO 17034.
- Organizational and methodological support of the implementation, operation and harmonization of the QMS of NMI/DI in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025, ISO 17034, COOMET documents and recommendations, as well as the requirements of JCRB.
- Organization of the oral presentation of the QMS of COOMET NMI/DI.
- Coordination of scientific and technical cooperation for the exchange of experience regarding the best practice of QMS implementation in the NMIs/DIs of the COOMET member countries.
- Provision of relevant information to the members of the Quality Forum on the work of Technical Committee 3.1 (taking into account the confidentiality of information), on guiding documents and recommendations regarding the organization of work and the evaluation (peer review) of the QMS and CMC of NMI/DI, as well as information regarding the activities of the JCRB.
- Ensuring interaction with other structural bodies of COOMET;
- Planning and conducting meetings of the Quality Forum;
- Preparation of reports on the activities of the Quality Forum;
- Organization of information activities and presentation of the results of cooperation on COOMET web resources, timely updating of information on the relevant COOMET web resources.
Regulation on the Quality Forum (Document COOMET D5.18/2021)