26th meeting of TC 1.12 "Reference Materials":
24-25 August 2021 (сombined format: Krasnoyarsk, Russia and online).
18th meeting of TC 1.4 "Flow Measurement":
1 September 2021 (сombined format: VNIIR- branch of VNIIM and online).
The COOMET Joint Committee on Measurement Standards (COOMET JC MS) was established at the 12-th COOMET Committee Meeting in Havana in May 2002 with the purpose to improve COOMET structure.
The COOMET JC MS uses in its activities valid documents and procedures issued by COOMET as well as by Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (BIPM) and Joint Committee of the Regional Metrology Organizations and BIPM (JCRB). A Vice-President responsible for cooperation in the field of measurement standards coordinates the COOMET JC MS activities.
You can find the full text of JC MS rules here.
The COOMET JC MS coordinates and ensures methodological basis of cooperation between National metrology institutions (NMI) of COOMET member-countries in the following fields.
- implementation in the COOMET member-countries of the Arrangement on Recognition of National Measurement Standards and of Calibration and Measurement Certificates Issued by National Metrology Institutes (CIPM MRA; hereinafter referred to as Arrangement); that serves in particular for preparation of Calibration and Measurement Capabilities (CMCs) (Appendix C of the Key Comparison Database);
- planning, organization and methodological support of COOMET key and supplementary comparisons (Appendix B);
- organization and realization of COOMET Projects concerning establishment and improvement of measurement standards or new measurement methods;
- generating proposals of cooperation projects in the field of measurement standards;
- Other matters concerning cooperation in the field of measurement standards, which are given in Section 4 of the COOMET Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).