Online meeting of TC 1.11 "Time and Frequency": 29 November 2021
18th meeting of TC 4 "Information and Training" was held on 9 November 2021 online.
The meeting was attended by 17 specialists from 10 COOMET member countries, Chairpersons of Subcommittees, TC 4 Members, as well as their representatives. Representative of the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) Chingis Kuanbayev attended the meeting as guest.
9 issues of the agenda have been considered at the meeting, including:
– On the authorities of Chairpersons of SC 4.1 "Capacity Building in Training and Knowledge Transfer"
– Information about the implementation of TC 4 Work Program for 2021–2023 including:
- on the development of COOMET internal procedure for the assessment of training needs and planning of training activities within COOMET
- discussion of the form for carrying out the monitoring of actual traineeships of experts of NMIs/DIs of COOMET member countries and the monitoring of CEEMS participation in training activities and traineeships within COOMET, BIPM CBKT and programs of other partners
- discussion of target groups and the necessary content for the interactive information exchange on the information resources of COOMET in relation to the activities of TC 4
– On CООМЕТ publications within TC 4
– On the results of work within CООМЕТ 731/BY-а/17 "Review of national education & training systems for the NMIs and metrologists of the COOMET member countries"
– Information about the BIPM e-learning platform and COOMET participation in it
– Information on available e-learning modules of other organizations
During the meeting, TC 4 members supported the proposal of the Chairperson of TC 4 P. Neyezhmakov about extending for the next 4 years the authorities of Y. Bunyayeva as Chairperson of SC 4.1.
Also the developed Informational material "Training systems for metrologists in COOMET member countries" was approved.
An officer of International Liaison and Communication Department of BIPM Ch. Kuanbayev presented the meeting participants the information about the BIPM e-learning platform and COOMET participation in it.